Here are some of my favourite handprint crafts for Christmas:
Reindeer Handprint Craft
|Reindeer Handprint Craft|
1. Trace and cut out the handprint on brown construction paper. Glue to another piece of construction paper for the background.
2. Bend pipe cleaners or Bendaroos for the antlers, crayon in the eye and mouth, glue a big red pom-pom or piece of felt for Rudolph's red nose and make a collar of jingle bells around the neck.
3. Glue cotton batting for "snow" and decorate with stickers and glitter.
|Santa Handprint Craft|
Santa Handprint Craft
1. Trace and cut out the handprint on white construction paper. Glue to another piece of construction paper for the background.
2. Cut out a face and hat shape and glue on to the background. 3. Crayon in Santa's face.
4. Glue cotton batting on the hat and around Santa's beard and mustache.
5. Decorate Santa's hat with stickers and glitter.
|Snowflake Handprint Craft|
Snowflake Handprint Craft
Trace and cut out four handprints on white construction paper. Glue to another piece of construction paper at the points of the compass. (This one is best for the littlest ones with the littlest hands!)
Decorate with crayon, stickers, glitter, cotton, and anything else you can find in the craft drawers!
Handprint Wreath Craft
This one is great if you have more than one child because you can incorporate all of their handprints in one craft.
For full photos and instructions, please see my Handprint Christmas Wreath Craft post.
|Handprint Wreath Craft|
1. Trace and cut out several handprints on different colours of construction paper.
2. Tape handprints together to form a ring of concentric circles.
3. Cut out ornament shapes from different colours of construction paper and decorate with crayons, stickers, glitter and paint.
4. Glue the ornaments on the wreath and hang.
Handprint Christmas Tree Craft
This is another craft that uses multiple handprints - great for a classroom activity or families with several children.
For full photos and instructions, please see my Handprint Christmas Tree Craft post.
|Handprint Christmas Tree|
1. Fold a large piece of green cardboard into a pyramid shape.
2. Trace and cut out several handprints on green construction paper and glue on to the cardboard pyramid, fingers pointing down.
3. Trace and cut out two handprints on yeellow construction paper and glue together, fingers pointed out, as a star. Glue to the top of the tree.
4. Decorate with beads, tinsel, jingle bells, pom-poms, homemade ornaments, stickers and glitter.
You might also like...