On this cold afternoon I pulled out one of my favourite comfort-food cookie recipes - these delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies.
Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup raisins
1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat over to 375F.
2. Mix butter, sugar and eggs in large bowl.
3. Mix oats, flour, soda and salt in separate bowl.
4. Gradually add dry mixture to wet, mixing well after each addition.
5. Stir in raisins and cranberries.
6. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough into cookie sheets and press with fork.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.